prieš 40 dienų
 , parašė: GK
prieš 61 dienų
 , parašė: GK

Rezultatyviausi spėlionės dalyviai

Vartotojas
Taškai

Apklausa

Kada pageidautumėte pradėti naująjį spėlionės sezoną?

•  
  •  
  •  

Forumas

Naujienos, straipsniai, interviu, komentarai

chainas
Nebuvo prisijungęs ilgiau nei 1 para

prieš 2372 dienų

Ši tema skirta dalintis informacija apie ManUtd klubo naujienas, straipsnius, interviu, komentarus, nuomonės ir pan.

chainas

prieš 2372 dienų

MICHAEL CARRICK is expected to leave Manchester United this summer. The 29-year-old midfielder’s contract expires in 2012 and he is not expected to be offered a new deal. SIR ALEX FERGUSON increasingly sees Darren Fletcher and Anderson as his central midfield partnership and only a marked improvement in Carrick’s form wi...ll see him offered a new deal this summer.

Source: THE SUN

Ką manote apie tokius gandus?

babyte_bronia

prieš 2372 dienų

Na viską pasako šaltinis :D nenoriu, kad jis išvyktų, nes jis vienintelis komandoj žaidžiantis giliai ir protectina back four (neskaitant Hargo).

Z E N D E R

prieš 2372 dienų

Na Andersonas nemanau,kad galėtu žaisti toje pat pozicijoje kaip ir Carrickas,nes Andersonas atakuojantis saugas,bet  Fletcheris tiktu.

chainas

prieš 2372 dienų

Na vieno Fletcherio mažoka :)

Magic
Buvo prisijungęs paskutinę parą

prieš 2361 dienų

Ferguson won't hang on

Sir Alex Ferguson will sever his ties with football when he eventually decides to quit as Manchester United manager.

Now 69, Ferguson has shown no inclination to call it a day and has consistently said as long as he remains healthy, he will carry on.

However, it is patently obvious that a day will dawn sooner rather than later when Ferguson no longer wishes to continue in one of the game's most pressurised jobs.

And when that happens, he intends to walk away completely rather than seek another position somewhere else.

Other job

"I will probably have an interest in Manchester United in some capacity of course but the important thing is to cut yourself completely off," Ferguson said.

"I would never go to any other job or anything like that, no chance.

"Once I'm finished at United I'll be heading for the hills and the sunset.

"I will be taking a rest but the important thing for anyone who retires is to be active, so I will take other interests up."

Magic
Buvo prisijungęs paskutinę parą

prieš 2361 dienų

Neville calls time on career

Gary Neville has announced his retirement from the game with immediate effect.

The veteran Manchester United full-back has not played since the New Year's Day victory over West Bromwich Albion at the Hawthorns.

It was the 35-year-old's 602nd appearance for the Red Devils. He also won 85 England caps.

Many people

"I have been a Manchester United fan all my life and fulfilled every dream I've ever had," he said.

"Obviously I am disappointed that my playing days are at an end, however it comes to us all, and it's knowing when that time is and for me that time is now.

"I have played in the most incredible football teams, playing with some of the best players in the world as well as against them and I have been lucky to be a part of the team's achievements and the club's great success.

"There are so many people I want to thank and of course top of that list is Sir Alex Ferguson.

"He has given me so many opportunities and countless support over the last 20 years, he is truly one of the greatest managers and I have to thank him for that.

"There have also been so many great players that I have had the privilege to train and play along side. The experiences we've shared will be with me for the rest of my life.

"Also all the coaches I have played under from youth level right through to now, who have guided me through my playing days. And finally, the fans, who have always shown me unbelievable support, they know how special they are to me and this club.

"I am looking forward to new experiences and the club will always be a part of my life going forward however the most important thing now is for the club to continue with the success that is synonymous with Manchester United and I will be supporting them all the way, as a fan."

babyte_bronia

prieš 2356 dienų

Na, man atrodo, kad tas Iturbe ne pratęsė sutartį, o Porto dar jį tik įsigijo. Ir kažin ar taip greitai atiduotų mums.

<|  <  1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10   >  |>

Viso įrašų: 755 - puslapis 1/76

* forume gali dalyvauti tik užsiregistravę ir prisijungę vartotojai

Kambariokų paieškos svetainė Europos futbolo naujienų svetainė FC Barcelona fanų svetainė Sporto rezultatai Futbolo naujienos

Rodyti juostą
  • Paremkite mus SMS žinute
  • Sekite ManUtd naujienų srautą
  • Susisiekite su mumis el. paštu